Prospects for professionals.
The range of services on offer at GEK – a Rudi Göbel Group (RGG) company – includes the entire range of plastics processing in the field of technical injection-molded parts for the automotive and industrial engineering sectors, as well as for the consumer sector. To continuously improve the quality of manufacturing, we are looking for a full-time Injection Molding Setter (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
A friendly team that works hand in hand to achieve technically perfect results. Fun and determination are our philosophy and team play is the order of the day.
Your future remit
- Setting up, equipping, operating and monitoring the injection molding machines
- Taking action in response to any malfunctions due to tool wear, breakage or other impacts on quality
- Assisting with repairs to the injection molding machines and handling systems
- Completed apprenticeship as a skilled worker
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in this area
- Experience with machines manufactured by Sumitomo Demag and Arburg
- Knowledge of processing a wide range of plastics
- Basic 2C knowledge desirable.
- Quality-conscious and independent way of working, able to act on own initiative
- Willingness to work shifts and high degree of flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in a 3-shift system
- Good written and spoken German
- Enjoy careful work
If you are a specialist in your field and would like a job with a high degree of personal responsibility, we look forward to receiving your application.
Ms. Christin Schmidt
Am Jahnteich 1
Why come to GEK Oelsnitz
Because performance and development are very important to us.
Loyalty pays off with us. You can look forward to an attractive and increasing salary bonus with each year of service.
A job bike for an even more sustainable commute to work. That goes without saying here.
Vacation pay and Christmas bonus
As well as numerous special payments on certain occasions. We focus on reward and motivation.
Company pension plan
So you no longer have to worry about your pension.