Prospects for professionals.
The range of services on offer at GEK – a Rudi Göbel Group (RGG) company – includes the entire range of plastics processing in the field of technical injection-molded parts for the automotive and industrial engineering sectors, as well as for the consumer sector. To continuously improve the quality of our manufacturing, we are seeking a Plastics Technology Designer or a Technical Product Designer (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
A friendly team that works hand in hand to achieve technically perfect results. Fun and determination are our philosophy and team play is the order of the day.
Your future remit
- Designing injection-molded tools
Consulting with the Technical Plastics Manager with regard to tool design
- Personal contact for toolmaking and manufacturing in the event of technical problems
- Presence in the sampling of complex products
- Duty to provide information to the design management team.
- Successfully completed Technical Product Designer Apprenticeship specializing in machine and plant design or similar
- Well-developed technical understanding and spatial visualization skills
- Experience in designing and constructing plastic parts and injection-molded tools
- Very good knowledge of the most common design programs such as Autodesk Inventor Professional
If you are a specialist in your field and would like a job with a high degree of personal responsibility, we look forward to receiving your application.
Frau Christin Schmidt
Am Jahnteich 1
Why come to GEK Oelsnitz
Because performance and development are very important to us.
Loyalty pays off with us. You can look forward to an attractive and increasing salary bonus with each year of service.
A job bike for an even more sustainable commute to work. That goes without saying here.
Vacation pay and Christmas bonus
As well as numerous special payments on certain occasions. We focus on reward and motivation.
Company pension plan
So you no longer have to worry about your pension.