Prospects for professionals.
Your key tasks at GEK – a Rudi Göbel Group (RGG) company – encompass the manufacturing of sophisticated single- and multi-component tools on the latest machine tools. To continuously improve the quality of our manufacturing, we are seeking a Mold Making Toolmaker (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
A friendly team that works hand in hand to achieve technically perfect results. Fun and determination are our philosophy and team play is the order of the day.
Your future remit
- Manufacturing injection-molded tools
- Individual parts assembly for finished tools
- Manufacturing of metal parts
- Measuring, testing, maintenance and repair of tools
- Machining of materials by drilling, milling, turning, grinding and eroding, for example
- Working according to 3D data
- You have completed an apprenticeship as a toolmaker, a precision mechanic or have a comparable professional profile
- Ideally, you already have professional experience with CNC controlled milling centers
- You are a confident user of design drawings and have a pronounced awareness of quality
- Willingness to work shifts
- Good written and spoken German
- You have a high sense of responsibility and awareness for quality
If you are a specialist in your field and would like a job with a high degree of personal responsibility, we look forward to receiving your application.
Frau Christin Schmidt
Am Jahnteich 1
Why come to GEK Oelsnitz
Because performance and development are very important to us.
Loyalty pays off with us. You can look forward to an attractive and increasing salary bonus with each year of service.
A job bike for an even more sustainable commute to work. That goes without saying here.
Vacation pay and Christmas bonus
As well as numerous special payments on certain occasions. We focus on reward and motivation.
Company pension plan
So you no longer have to worry about your pension.